[asterisk-gui] Configuration lost after GUI upgrade

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Tue Sep 16 12:44:20 CDT 2008

I am really sorry Luis, this should never happen.

Pari had some awesome code in the new GUI to actually take the old gui configs
and upgrade them when you first login, unfortunately, it did not seem like this helped.

I would _highly_ suggest re-installing *now (sorry for you having to do this) or just
clean out all the config files, then upgrade the GUI with those instructions.

Starting from a fresh install and then upgrading the GUI you should have no problems.

Again, sorry this did not "just work" the first time.

-bk