[asterisk-gui] Some questions to gui

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Tue Oct 28 21:50:33 CDT 2008

I have installed asterisk and asterisk gui 2.0

1. Is there a manual how to use gui?

2. I have a wellgate 3804A and want to add it.
I tried to Trunk/Voip Trunks
Provider WellGate-1001 / SIP / HostIP / Username=1001 / password
Provider WellGate-1002 / SIP /Same HostIP / Username = 1002 / password

I found that in Options/Advanced Options / extension.conf some context
have been added:
[DID_]
include=DID__default
[DID__default]

[DID_1001]
include=DID_101_default
[DID_1001_default]

[DID_1002]
include=DID_1002_default
[DID_1002_default]

I find on the system status page:

Unregistered / WellGate-1001 / sip / 1001 / HostIP
Unregistered / WellGate-1002 / sip / 1002 / HostIP

Why is it unregistered?

3. Some of the Gui configs does not fit to me, like I use 4/5 digits
overlapping, but Gui only allow me one range.
Can I add other config files with include and can trust they will not be
touched by gui?

bye

R.