[asterisk-gui] Clients in Mulitple Locations

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Thu Oct 23 15:49:24 CDT 2008

Nope!

Each location would need a SIP phone for each person.

You _could_ put an Asterisk Box in each location, but each have pros/cons

For example if you only had 1 box, and multiple SIP phones, that would
reduce
hardware and cost, and make everything centralized and virtually no
setup, however,
your phones are now dependent on that link to the main server, eg, if
that goes
down, or internet becomes unavailable, they cannot even dial internally.

-bk