[asterisk-gui] How to call custom Macros with Astersk GUI 2.0 ?

David Kerr David at Kerr.net
Fri Oct 17 10:51:50 CDT 2008

Pari, great... I looked at the new source and will test it out later, but it
sure looks to be good.  FYI, I coded up method 1 and uploaded a patch to
feature request #13694 after having some email discussion with Brandon. In
my opinion, the ability to assign a voicemenu to interpret key presses while
in a queue should be part of the GUI anyway.  As your fix treads on part of
the area that my patch also updates, you may not be able to simply apply the
patch... manual intervention may be required!

Thanks
David