[asterisk-gui] CallerID not working on PSTN with macro-trunk-dial-failover

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Oct 15 15:48:04 CDT 2008

Hey Marvin, sorry for the delayed response.

My guess is that you do not have all the callerid fields properly set.

Can you tell me what your:

User's callerID calling is

Trunk CallerID

and Global CallerID

The order in which we try callerid's is User -> (if it is invalid then)
-> Trunk (if it is invalid then) -> Global.

Also, if you paste the output of the Asterisk CLI when the call is made,
we can see what is going on :)

Thanks,

-bk