[asterisk-gui] How to call custom Macros with Astersk GUI 2.0 ?

Christoph Adomeit Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de
Wed Oct 1 10:09:25 CDT 2008

So the End of the Story is: Gui 2.0 looks beautiful but you cannot
really use it if you need at least 1 advanced feature of asterisk that
is not reflected in the GUI ????

No quick-hack for "custom dialplan editing" in plan ?

So I have to keep going on with voiceone.it which is a lot more
flexible (but has a hell of a lot of other disadvantages).

Greetings
  Christoph