[asterisk-gui] CallerID Name and Number Display

Abdul WASIM abdul.wasim at kccl.co.ug
Wed May 21 02:52:23 CDT 2008

Good day

I currently use

Asterisk Build:
Asterisk SVN-tags_1.4.17
Asterisk GUI-version Revision: SVN-branches_asterisknow+r2268

I use Airlive e 1000s phones  hard phones and X-lite version 3 build
41150 soft phones

When both the phones are logged on to the Asterisk servers. It displays
Ready and Your User name is 2003 in x-lite

And Ready for calls and 2000(which is the extension number) in the
Airlive wired IP phones.

Is there a possibility to Display both Caller ID Name and Number of the
phones when logged on to the server.

Also when called from another extension, the x-lite diplays both caller
id name and number , where as the airlive phone displays only the caller
id number.

The below is the [Macro-trunk dial] context

exten=s,1,set(CALLERID(name)) [this line was
exten=s,1,set(CALLERID(all)=${IF(${LEN(${CALLERID(name)})} < 20 ?
${CALLERID(all)} : ${ARG2})}) and I changed to what is in the config
file]

exten=s,n,Dial(${ARG1})
exten=s,n,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten=s-NOANSWER,1,Hangup
exten=s-BUSY,1,Hangup
exten=_s-.,1,NoOp

Please let me know if there is a solution, any help is highly
appreciated.

Thanks
Abdul Wasim