[asterisk-gui] Asterisk-GUI does not have write access

Saad skhankan at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:34:04 CDT 2008

Unfortunately, I Still have the same problem.

I did the change as you mentioned on my manager.conf, reloaded Asterisk and
even rebooted the box.
1. I added few extensions through the GUI.
2. Saved the change.
3. When I clicked on "user and phone configuration", this caused to lose all
of the previously added extensions..
4. When I add a conferencing extension it stays there after clicking on the
"user and phone configuration"..so this one is working fine.

Where to go now :-(
Saad