[asterisk-gui] Asterisk-GUI does not have write access

Saido skhankan at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:10:37 CDT 2008

Dear Brandon and All,

Here's my OS version:
===============
[root at SaadAsterisk ~]# uname -a
Linux SaadAsterisk 2.6.18-53.1.14.el5xen #1 SMP Wed Mar 5 12:39:19 EST 2008
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

 Asterisk GUI:
[root at SaadAsterisk asterisk-gui]# make -v
GNU Make 3.81
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This program built for i686-redhat-linux-gnu

One morething, this page:
http://192.168.1.xxx:8088/static/config/cfgadvanced.html    is not working
as well( it shows" 501 Not Implemented" message)

Thank you
Saad