[asterisk-gui] What happened?

Sales at MichianaWireless.Com Sales at MichianaWireless.Com
Fri Mar 14 01:31:01 CDT 2008

Something happened over the last few days. Box has been working not very
well, I went to add a new extension and could not even login. The web page
will not come up. I got a message there was updates being applied but it was
conflicting. I am trying to update manually via command line using the
following but still getting errors:

[root at voip asterisk]# conary update asterisk-gui
Applying update job:
    Update  asterisk-gui(:doc :lib :runtime) (0.9.9.5-0.1-1[is: x86] ->
branches_asterisknow+r2268-0.1-1)
Creating rollback...warning: /sbin/zapscan.bin is missing (use remove if
this is intentional)
warning: /sbin/zapscan is missing (use remove if this is intentional)
warning: /var/lib/asterisk/static-http/config/graphs/graph_cpu.svgz has
changed but has been removed on head
Creating database transaction (4 of 4)...changeset cannot be applied:
applying update would cause errors:
file contents conflict for
/var/lib/asterisk/static-http/config/scripts/astman.js

Still get connection refused on the web interface. Server us running.

Anyone?

Thanks,
John