[asterisk-gui] gui crash

Stephen Coles scoles at wellpak.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 14:56:03 CST 2008

I tried logging into my box today using a web browser, i get:

10061 - Connection refused
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

This means that it could find the service, It worked the other day

When i try to log into the raa (https://192.168.16.48:8003) IT WORKS .
though when i try to login it won't let me, it could of forgot the
password could it i must have it wrong but i sure i set the root
password the same as the admin password

Phone system is still working (can dial ext and voicemail)
But just can't configure anything as i cannot access the gui, a reboot
will probably fix as the asterisknow web server service has probably
crashed but why?

i haven't re - booted the system - would you like any info from my
system to help in identifying this issue

How do i tell if the webservice is running and how do i restart the gui
web service without downing asterisknow?

Im using:

	Asterisk Build:
	Asterisk SVN-tags_1.4.17
	Asterisk GUI-version Revision: SVN-branches_asterisknow+r2268