[asterisk-gui] Patch submission

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Mon Jun 23 15:10:04 CDT 2008

3307 as of Friday night (latest updates as of mid day).  Have not updated today.  If sip.html isn't used then why when I update the code does the Global SIP Options page update correctly and then set the files with the settings I specify???  Where should I modify the html for Global SIP Options??

Trevor