[asterisk-gui] Service Provider Options

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Jun 10 18:40:58 CDT 2008

Just realizing that of the defined service providers there is no way to alter the defaults in the GUI.  For example:

I would assume the default Bandwidth.com service provider definition is using bandwidth.com's primary SIP server.  I get about 60-80ms to this server, however their new secondary server I get 4ms to.  I would much prefer to have the option to select which of the 2 servers to use (especially with my inbound provisioning from bandwidth.com coming from this server as well, and not the primary).  Edit just gives me the selection screen again, and advanced loads some options, but not the host to be modified, which would be a simple way to do it.

Thanks,
Trevor Benson