[asterisk-gui] Can't match incoming DID calls

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Sun Jun 8 09:45:49 CDT 2008

Alek Katamail wrote:
> Hi,
> I have 2 sip trunk from the same provider. I would like to send all calls
> dial to 070YYYYYYY to a ringroup and all calls directed to 070XXXXXXX to an
> extension. But it doesn't work.

Do you mean literal 070XXXXXXX and literal 070YYYYYYY because 'Y' is not
a valid pattern match character.

> [DID_trunk_1]
> include = default
> exten = _070YYYYYYY,1,Goto(ringroups-custom-1,s,1)

This is going to match literal 070YYYYYYY because 'Y' is not a valid
pattern match character.

> [DID_trunk_1]

Dupe context.

> [numberplan-custom-1]
> plancomment = Default DialPlan
> include = default
> include = parkedcalls
> exten = _XX.,1,Macro(trunkdial,${trunk_1}/${EXTEN:0},${trunk_1_cid})
> comment = _XX.,1,ALL,custom
>
> [ringroups-custom-1]
> gui_ring_groupname = home
> exten = s,1,NoOp(RINGGROUP)
> exten = s,n,Dial(SIP/101&SIP/102,40)
> exten = s,n,Voicemail(102,b)
>
> [DID_trunk_2]
> include = default
> include = default
> exten = _070XXXXXXX,1,Goto(default|100|1)

This should work fine for DID numbers that start with 070 followed by a
7 digit number for the provider associated with this context.

> [DID_trunk_2]

Duplicate context. May be an issue.

--
Leif Madsen