[asterisk-gui] Recorded Voice menus

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:00:29 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:36 PM, bkruse <bkruse at digium.com> wrote:
> Heh, That is definitely a bug.

I thought it might be...

> Did you reload the GUI? I looks like some settings changed or
> logged you out?
> Can you go to other pages and make changes and save them?

I have reloaded several times. I'm using Firefox 3.0. Here's a
quick-and-dirty screencast of what happens:
http://screencast.com/t/XTftFuHK25

> Hmm, what is an ls of /var/lib/asterisk/sounds ?

Here's the output - looks pretty normal to me...
-----------8<---------------8<--------------------

[root at centdemo ~]# ls /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/
agent-alreadyon.gsm             dir-last.gsm
spy-usbradio.gsm          vm-no.gsm
agent-incorrect.gsm             dir-multi1.gsm
spy-zap.gsm               vm-nomore.gsm
agent-loggedoff.gsm             dir-multi2.gsm
ss-noservice.gsm          vm-nonumber.gsm
agent-loginok.gsm               dir-multi3.gsm
transfer.gsm              vm-num-i-have.gsm
agent-newlocation.gsm           dir-multi9.gsm
tt-allbusy.gsm            vm-Old.gsm
agent-pass.gsm                  dir-nomatch.gsm
tt-monkeys.gsm            vm-onefor-full.gsm
agent-user.gsm                  dir-nomore.gsm
tt-monkeysintro.gsm       vm-onefor.gsm
auth-incorrect.gsm              dir-pls-enter.gsm
tt-somethingwrong.gsm     vm-options.gsm
auth-thankyou.gsm               es
tt-weasels.gsm            vm-opts-full.gsm
beeperr.gsm                     followme
vm-advopts.gsm            vm-opts.gsm
beep.gsm                        fr
vm-and.gsm                vm-passchanged.gsm
CHANGES-asterisk-core-en-1.4.9  hello-world.gsm
vm-calldiffnum.gsm        vm-password.gsm
conf-adminmenu.gsm              hours.gsm
vm-changeto.gsm           vm-press.gsm
conf-enteringno.gsm             invalid.gsm
vm-Cust1.gsm              vm-prev.gsm
conf-errormenu.gsm              letters
vm-Cust2.gsm              vm-reachoper.gsm
conf-getchannel.gsm             minutes.gsm
vm-Cust3.gsm              vm-rec-busy.gsm
conf-getconfno.gsm              pbx-invalid.gsm
vm-Cust4.gsm              vm-received.gsm
conf-getpin.gsm                 pbx-invalidpark.gsm
vm-Cust5.gsm              vm-rec-name.gsm
conf-hasjoin.gsm                pbx-transfer.gsm
vm-deleted.gsm            vm-rec-temp.gsm
conf-hasleft.gsm                phonetic
vm-delete.gsm             vm-rec-unv.gsm
conf-invalid.gsm                privacy-incorrect.gsm
vm-dialout.gsm            vm-reenterpassword.gsm
conf-invalidpin.gsm             privacy-prompt.gsm
vm-duration.gsm           vm-repeat.gsm
conf-kicked.gsm                 privacy-thankyou.gsm
vm-enter-num-to-call.gsm  vm-review.gsm
conf-leaderhasleft.gsm          privacy-unident.gsm
vm-extension.gsm          vm-saved.gsm
conf-locked.gsm                 priv-callee-options.gsm
vm-Family.gsm             vm-savedto.gsm
conf-lockednow.gsm              priv-callpending.gsm
vm-first.gsm              vm-savefolder.gsm
conf-muted.gsm                  priv-introsaved.gsm
vm-for.gsm                vm-savemessage.gsm
conf-noempty.gsm                priv-recordintro.gsm
vm-forward.gsm            vm-saveoper.gsm
conf-onlyone.gsm                queue-callswaiting.gsm
vm-forwardoptions.gsm     vm-sorry.gsm
conf-onlyperson.gsm             queue-holdtime.gsm
vm-Friends.gsm            vm-star-cancel.gsm
conf-otherinparty.gsm           queue-less-than.gsm
vm-from-extension.gsm     vm-starmain.gsm
conf-placeintoconf.gsm          queue-minutes.gsm
vm-from.gsm               vm-tempgreetactive.gsm
conf-thereare.gsm               queue-periodic-announce.gsm
vm-from-phonenumber.gsm   vm-tempgreeting2.gsm
conf-unlockednow.gsm            queue-quantity1.gsm
vm-goodbye.gsm            vm-tempgreeting.gsm
conf-unmuted.gsm                queue-quantity2.gsm
vm-helpexit.gsm           vm-tempremoved.gsm
conf-usermenu.gsm               queue-reporthold.gsm
vm-INBOX.gsm              vm-then-pound.gsm
conf-userswilljoin.gsm          queue-seconds.gsm
vm-incorrect.gsm          vm-theperson.gsm
conf-userwilljoin.gsm           queue-thankyou.gsm
vm-incorrect-mailbox.gsm  vm-tmpexists.gsm
conf-waitforleader.gsm          queue-thereare.gsm
vm-instructions.gsm       vm-tocallback.gsm
core-sounds-en.txt              queue-youarenext.gsm
vm-intro.gsm              vm-tocallnum.gsm
CREDITS-asterisk-core-en-1.4.9  record
vm-invalidpassword.gsm    vm-tocancel.gsm
demo-abouttotry.gsm             screen-callee-options.gsm
vm-isonphone.gsm          vm-tocancelmsg.gsm
demo-congrats.gsm               seconds.gsm
vm-isunavail.gsm          vm-toenternumber.gsm
demo-echodone.gsm               silence
vm-last.gsm               vm-toforward.gsm
demo-echotest.gsm               spy-agent.gsm
vm-leavemsg.gsm           vm-tohearenv.gsm
demo-enterkeywords.gsm          spy-console.gsm
vm-login.gsm              vm-tomakecall.gsm
demo-instruct.gsm               spy-h323.gsm
vm-mailboxfull.gsm        vm-tooshort.gsm
demo-moreinfo.gsm               spy-iax2.gsm
vm-message.gsm            vm-toreply.gsm
demo-nogo.gsm                   spy-iax.gsm
vm-messages.gsm           vm-torerecord.gsm
demo-nomatch.gsm                spy-jingle.gsm
vm-minutes.gsm            vm-undeleted.gsm
demo-thanks.gsm                 spy-local.gsm
vm-mismatch.gsm           vm-undelete.gsm
dictate                         spy-mgcp.gsm
vm-msginstruct.gsm        vm-unknown-caller.gsm
digits                          spy-misdn.gsm
vm-msgsaved.gsm           vm-whichbox.gsm
dir-first.gsm                   spy-mobile.gsm
vm-newpassword.gsm        vm-Work.gsm
dir-firstlast.gsm               spy-nbs.gsm
vm-newuser.gsm            vm-youhave.gsm
dir-instr.gsm                   spy-sip.gsm                  vm-next.gsm
dir-intro-fn.gsm                spy-skinny.gsm               vm-nobodyavail.gsm
dir-intro.gsm                   spy-unistim.gsm              vm-nobox.gsm

> Also, are you on linux or a bsd?

Linux - CentOS 5.2 to be more precise.

Justin Moore
aka wantmoore