[asterisk-gui] FW: Paid support for GUI and Asterisk configuration?

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Fri Jul 11 16:13:08 CDT 2008

Why don't you upgrade the GUI, and also, USE THE GUI.

What you are doing is currently breaking, and that is your fault because you
manually edited the config files.

If you did it the right way, through the GUI, you could have pointed the second
context to the other "Dialplan" (DID_trunk_1)

Why don't you paste some debug information?

You can buy a configuration package from digium:

http://www.digium.com/en/services/consulting.php

-bk