[asterisk-gui] asterisk now beta 7

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Thu Jan 24 15:45:25 CST 2008

http://asterisknow.org/install-related

That link I posted was incorrect, sorry.

I made a page about since I get asked so much.

Just try this:                 (or update all, do not remember)
conary update conary; conary updateall; cd /usr/src; for i in zaptel
libpri asterisk; do svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/$i/branches/1.4
$i-1.4; cd $i-1.4; sh configure && make && make install; cd ../; done;
svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk-gui/branches/asterisknow
anow-gui; cd anow-gui; sh configure; make; make install; clear; echo "done"

-bk