[asterisk-gui] asterisk now beta 7

Stephen Coles scoles at wellpak.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 20:26:24 CST 2008

You said you were release beta 7 any day now that was a month ago

Whats the update on this, as were very very kept in the dark.  We want a
roadmap. Asterisk now v1 was due for release Q2 2007

I need digital card support and don't really know where to start
checking code in and out, a beta 7 download would have it in and like
most people be easy to install and test that way more bug reports to you
guys and a faster release to asterisknow v1.

Maybe some one coders on this would help so release it to
sourceforge.net could the way to go.   Or getting some more people from
digium as asterisknow is a lot better that trixbox but only if it sees
the light of day