[asterisk-gui] update fail

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Mon Feb 25 12:06:21 CST 2008

This looks like a problem on your network.

Check failed: '[Errno socket error] (-3, 'Temporary failure in
name resolution')'.

Means that it could not figure out what something.digium.com
was (our rPath mirrors).

My suggestion would be to look into your /etc/resolv.conf and make
sure everything looks fine, make sure you can ping digium.com

-bk