[asterisk-gui] trunk panel

Ron Byer Jr. ronb at netweave.com
Tue Dec 23 13:00:43 CST 2008

Greetings,

I'm really impressed with the new status screen. It really looks awesome.

I have a minor question on the trunk panel, which actually predates the new
format. (see attached screenshot).

The first trunk (freeholdSIP -- outbound registration) is indeed registered
according to sip show peers (see below). Any idea on why the disparity ? The
second trunk (skone -- inbound registration) is often registered as well,
but also shows "Unregistered" on this panel.

sk3*CLI> sip show peers

Name/username              Host            Dyn Nat ACL Port     Status

116/116                    (Unspecified)    D          0        UNKNOWN

skoneA/skoneA              (Unspecified)    D          0        UNKNOWN

skone/skone                (Unspecified)    D          0        UNKNOWN

173                        (Unspecified)    D   N      0        UNKNOWN

101/101                    192.168.17.65    D          25095    OK (103 ms)

nwfreeholdsip/nwfreeholds  96.56.230.76                5060     OK (1 ms)

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Rb