[asterisk-gui] New Install on 1.6.0.3rc1 plus dahdi?

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:40:08 CST 2008

Hi All -

I'm just setting up a new system with the latest tarballs of asterisk
1.6.0.3rc1 and dahdi 2.1.0.3.   Does the 2.0 version of the gui work
with dahdi, or do I need something newer?  I just installed it and
started the initial configuration in a browser.  It did write out
users.conf and updated the other asterisk configuration files, but now
it's stuck.  There's a window up that says "Checking write permissions
for GUI folder", but I don't think that's actually where it's stuck.

I changed the isAST_1_6 flag in index.html to true (and the isAST_1_4
flag to false).

Before I go debugging this, is there anything else I'd need to do from
a configuration standpoint? Should I switch GUI versions?

Thanks,
Noah