[asterisk-gui] executecommand script

David Kerr David at kerr.net
Fri Dec 19 09:55:32 CST 2008

Doesn't seam to be related to the command... I have one channel open
on the 'echo' command you use to test that you have write permission
the the config directory!   When I get home I'll capture some asterisk
console and linux process info for you to see what I mean.

David.

--
Sent from my mobile device