[asterisk-gui] How can I...

Ron Byer ronb at netweave.com
Tue Dec 16 17:59:25 CST 2008

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the response. I had it pretty well nailed down from a pure
asterisk dialplan perspective. I was fairly resigned to doing just that,
but I hate the idea of hand-coding stuff into the conf files that will
be a nightmare to maintain/remember going forward.  Looks like Pari
whipped up a couple of ideas.

Thanks guys. You fellows move fast.

rb