[asterisk-gui] How can I...

Ron Byer Jr. ronb at netweave.com
Tue Dec 16 15:44:38 CST 2008

Greetings,

I'm looking to set up an intercom facility between {3 digit} extensions.

My plan has been to send the call to something like _9XXX, pattern match on
the leading 9, strip it, add a SIP header indicating auto-answer, and then
dial the real extension.

I set out to create that calling rule in the GUI, and got stuck on the need
to specify a specific local Destination, rather than maintain the pattern
match (i.e. XXX).  I'm looking to be able to do this to a number of
extension (>50) such that doing them individually would be onerous indeed.

Any thoughts ? Any change of being able to specify a Local Destination as a
pattern in the future ?

Thanks,

Ron