[asterisk-gui] System Status not displaying

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sun Dec 14 15:43:03 CST 2008

Hi Brandon,

Sorry about the name snafoo. I always hated that when everyone called me
by my brothers name:).
I done the ' prefix = asterisk' . restarted asterisk,,,restarted httpd
and still the same?
Strange ay?
This is just a default install via rpm(s) of asterisk if that makes any
diff,,,on top of Cent OS 5. Everything else in the asterisk-gui appears
to come up correctly. It's not a big deal. I just wonder of i may find
some other under the hood stuff not showing up later,,,though?

Thanks again,
Barry Cisna