[asterisk-gui] branch rbrindley/welcome_revamp and branch 2.0

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Fri Dec 5 11:29:43 CST 2008

rbrindley, aka "awk_r", is a new developer (but not new to Digium), that
is working on a new and
custom welcome page on the GUI.

This welcome page has a whole bunch of really cool new features, and I
suggest you install it and
give it a try, you will love it!

Eventually, of course, these changes will be merged into branches/2.0
accordingly

Hope that answers your question :)

-Brandon