[asterisk-gui] Dahdi Integration and 1.6 usage

Matt Sales msales at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:13:57 CST 2008

BK, hope you can help me with this issue.  I just installed Asterisk 1.4.22
and zaptel 1.4.12.1 then I installed GUI 2.0.  My server has a tdm2400 card
with 4 fxs and 4 fxo ports.  When I connect to any of the 4 fxs ports I get
no dialtone.  At the asterisk CLI I issue a reload chan_dahdi and get an
error that it can't read zapata.conf because it doesn't exist.  Asterisk is
not parsing users.conf for the channel information.  Do you have any ideas?