[asterisk-gui] Bulk Add

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Wed Aug 27 15:10:31 CDT 2008

We are trying to avoid file uploads wherever we can, as the
file uploads are only available in Asterisk 1.6/trunk.

Also once the CSV is uploaded, moving the file and reading as HTML - parsing and deleting the file on the
webserver .. lots of unnecessary System() calls in asterisk.

And note that one would probably use this feature only once or twice during
setting up the PBX. so trying to get it the simplest way possible.

-pari