[asterisk-gui] Adding new service providers to providers.conf not possible

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Wed Aug 20 11:12:05 CDT 2008

 All providers information comes from a Digium hosted javascript.

 The downloaded script has not only the information about the service providers, but also all the
 javascript needed to add/delete those providers.

 You can customize this list by editing the 'ASTGUI.globals.providerUrl' variable in astmans.js
 and point it to your version of the serivce providers script that has all the information about
 your favorite providers.

 providers.conf is no longer supported in GUI-2.0

 -pari