[asterisk-gui] New Asterisk GUI!!

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 16:22:07 CDT 2008

In article <g7q2lc$3tf$1 at softins.clara.co.uk>,
Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.clara.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <4540390.1013211218475791240.JavaMail.root at jupiler.digium.com>,
> Pari Nannapaneni <pari at digium.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Except I just discovered that the scripts have moved from
> > > /var/lib/asterisk/scripts to /var/lib/asterisk/gui/scripts, but
> > > config/js/astman.js still has the old location:
> > >
> > > ASTGUI.paths['scripts'] = '/var/lib/asterisk/scripts/';/* Directory for gui scripts
> > (listfiles, for example) */
> > >
> > >Cheers
> > > Tony
> >
> > Fixed ! Thanks tony.
>
> Thanks. While searching for this I also noticed the same thing in misdn.html,
> but this ought to use ASTGUI.scripts instead of a hard-coded path.

I just had a look at SVN on the web and I can see the latter point was fixed
in rev 3651, but the actual scripts directory fix seems to have got lost before
it made it into SVN.

ASTGUI.paths['scripts'] is still being set to '/var/lib/asterisk/scripts/'
instead of '/var/lib/asterisk/gui/scripts/'.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield