[asterisk-gui] Codec g729 and analogue lines

Tania Diaz taniadiaz2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:19:39 CDT 2008

Hello,
I'm new in the list. I installed asterisk-gui from svn and I have some
questions.
When I add a new user, I select "edit codecs", but the codec g729 isn't in
the options. Then I selected the codec g729 in  "options", "advanced
options", "Global SIP settings". But when I add a new user I still can't
select the g729 codec.

I have a Digium card installed but when I execute the setup wizard it says:*No
Analog ports have been detected on your system.

*Do you have a user manual for the asterisk gui?

Thanks,
Regards,
Tania