[asterisk-gui] questions / problems with asterisknow asteriskgui rpath gui

Eric J. Swanson eric.swanson at inetstpeters.net
Mon Apr 14 07:07:13 CDT 2008

I can log into the gui with the user id and password given in the manager.conf.  I do not see any way to setup the global settings for sip.  Also, is there an option for provisioning polycom phones?

About the updating, this is after I log into the system and press support.  On the support page, I am asked for another user id and password.  I think this is the rpath page.  What is the user id and password for this page?

Thanks

Eric