[asterisk-gui] asterisk 1.0.2 gui crash

Stephen Coles scoles at wellpak.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 10:46:35 CDT 2008

i know about the 1.0.1 gui crashing and have upgraded to 1.0.2 and
thought it was fixed, it stayed up longer
however today i went to should my boss and the i got a page not found.
Is there a http log for the service you would like if so tell me what to
do and i will post it?

one email i do get every day is:
	Scan failed: Error running '/bin/mount -tauto -orw LABEL=
/tmp/raa-backup-mountPK69Wldir'
	 stdout:

	stderr:
	mount: you must specify the filesystem type

but thats probably cos backup isn't set up

im running:
	Asterisk Build:
	Asterisk 1.4.18.1
	Asterisk GUI-version Revision: SVN-branches_asterisknow+r2546