[asterisk-gui] AsteriskNOW - AAP - Trixbox

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Sep 19 11:46:43 CDT 2007

So on one server you will have the register checkbox,
and register to the same username on the other server.
Server B will then route the call into the Service Provider
incoming calls.

Think of them as a "friend" which is both user/peer (receive/send)
It is up to you and the calling rules to decide where, or if you
want to route the call.

-bk