[asterisk-gui] Digital Card Detection and Setup Finished!

QUICK, RANDY RQUICK at THCS.ORG
Wed Oct 17 13:43:17 CDT 2007

Hey guys,

Just downloaded the 1697 revision and when I setup the span in Digital
Card Setup in the "options" I click "Apply Changes" and am prompted that
I will have to reboot.  Once I reboot the settings I just setup are
gone.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

The card is labeled as SPAN T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of bkruse
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:20 PM
To: Asterisk GUI project discussion
Subject: [asterisk-gui] Digital Card Detection and Setup Finished!

Hey Guys,

Pari and I just got finished working the digital card detection.

It is currently only in branches/asterisknow
(http://asteriskNOW.org/install-related for checkout instructions)

Download it and try it out with your current hardware, give us some
feedback.

I am also working on b410p detection/configuration and will keep you
updated.

This is a big advancement, however!

Thanks for sticking with it!

-bk