[asterisk-gui] conferencing

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Oct 16 16:30:26 CDT 2007

I use SVN more recently since I tried beta 3, however it should be an issue with the /etc/systeconfig/zaptel not having ztdummy either listed or uncommented so it loads.  I may be wrong but as long as they included zaptel in beta 6 you should be able to just enable ztdummy in the file and ten restart the service, unless there is a strange install of zaptel excluding ztdummy for some reason.

Trevor Benson
A1 Networks