[asterisk-gui] Problem with service providers...

Reggie Payne rpayne at five-startech.com
Wed Oct 3 09:28:19 CDT 2007

Yes.  The first thing I did was try to create a custom VoIP provider.  The samples were loaded.  After creating the "Custom VoIP" service provider after you click to another menu then come back the Custom VoIP provider that I just setup says IAXTEL if you edit it.

Reginald C. Payne
Systems Engineer

Five-Star Technology Solutions
12308 Vardon Vista
Sellersburg, IN 47172

Office: (812) 246-5257
Mobile: (812) 207-4144
rpayne at five-startech.com

>>> Brandon Kruse <bkruse at digium.com> 10/3/2007 10:03 AM >>>
Ok, now click "Custom VOIP" or one of the other service providers.
Did you also type 'make samples' along with the 'make checkconfig'?

-bk