[asterisk-gui] Roadmap

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Thu May 17 08:09:25 MST 2007

We have a mailing list and #asterisk-gui on freenode for discussing GUI relates issues
but we do not have any resources like a website/wiki/forum for managing the GUI project.

Also notice that we never started branching/versioning the gui.

IMO, the bug tracker should be used for reporting bugs and submitting patches
but not for discussing/requesting new features.

-Pari