[asterisk-gui] billing system for asterisk ?

tudor seicarescu apaminerala at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 17:50:33 MST 2007

I wonder if someone would care to recommend a billing system for Asterisk?

It should favorise the prepaid billing system, and be integrated with a payment gateway ( paypal or money bookers would be nice, as paypal lets people make payments without the use of a credit card ).

We are using something for the moment but I am all the time scared that i will discover a new bug....

This list has been beneficial for recommending a PBX, and maybe good things can be reproduced....

Brgds,

Tudor

www.geocities.com/apaminerala
       Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool