[asterisk-gui] asterisk gui first run problem

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed May 2 08:39:16 MST 2007

Hey Eugene,

I am going to give you a quick troubleshooting guide, but if you do
find the solution, please do post your solution on the mailing list for
new comers to see. Thanks :D

Ok, are you accessing the GUI from the same machine that asterisk
is installed?

Also, do you have asterisk installed in a XEN/VM any kind of virtualized networking
scheme?

As a last resort,
could you install the latest version of the gui as of today, and then
the latest version of asterisk (perferabbly trunk, just for testing).

Just to make sure, I think I am going to change that output in the makefile
to something a little more discerning, because I have gotten hints in the past
that it has been wrong.

Thanks!

-bkruse