[asterisk-gui] Calling Rules

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Wed Mar 21 12:12:29 MST 2007

Hi Richard,

My guess is that you have created a calling rule 'Test1'
under the dialplan DialPlan1.

Note that you can not assign a rule directly to a
User/Extension. Each DialPlan is a set of CallingRules.
You can create a new DialPlan - like "DialPlan2"
and define another set of calling rules under it,
and then assign DialPlan2 to the User/Extension.

- Pari