[asterisk-gui] does asterisk gui support IE 7.0

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Tue Mar 6 12:35:27 MST 2007

Yes Eric,

the GUI now seems to work great in IE 7.0, except that I could not figure out
why Event polling does not work in IE. I had to disable it for the time being
on non Mozilla browsers.
(See commit 305 - http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk-gui?view=rev&rev=305)
I know this causes frequent session timeouts on IE, which is why
the warning msg says that IE is still not supported :(

Event polling works fine on mozilla browsers - but not in IE/Opera.
Try disabling that check (comment lines 1779, 1780, 1781, 1783 in astman.js r400 )
and see how IE goes into a infinite loop. If some one can help me locate whats
causing this problem then we can try fixing it.

thanks,
pari