[asterisk-gui] Problem setup/install.htm Again Rev 1146.

Maurício Magalhães mauriciommagalhaes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:02:50 CDT 2007

Hi Bk,

My configuration is OK, i Guess, look below.

==============SVN UPDATE ==============
root at intersrv01:/usr/src/voip/asterisk-gui# svn update
At revision 1158.
root at intersrv01:/usr/src/voip/asterisk-gui#
================= Http.conf ===============
enabled=yes
enablestatic=yes
bindaddr=10.8.0.1
bindport=8088
================ Manager.conf =============
[general]
displaysystemname = yes
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038
bindaddr = 10.8.0.1

[admin]
secret = test
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

On 6/22/07, bkruse <bkruse at digium.com> wrote:

> update to the latest version to make sure.
>
> Make sure you have a username and password in manager.conf
> with all the read and write access permissions.
>
> also check http.conf to make sure its enabled, and manager.conf
> has webenabled=yes
>
> try that
>
> -bk
>
> Maurício Magalhães wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I installed the asterisk-gui SVN At revision 1146 and the problem with
> > install.htm come back, when access
> > "http://ip:8088/asterisk/static/config/setup/install.html
> > <http://ip:8088/asterisk/static/config/setup/install.html>" and login
> > access. I just got, the default page, but the buttons are activate but
> > dont work and the page refresh all time and in the middle i only get
> > black space.
> >
> > Anyway with some problem?
> >
> > Thanks
> > --