[asterisk-gui] Please pass on to mark

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Thu Jun 14 07:31:06 MST 2007

Hi Richard, dima and all,

thank you for your concern - I just got back to india (hyderabad)
after a long time. I was here on monday. It took me couple of days to
setup the office here in my home as I will be staying here for a few weeks.

Anyway I'm back on work and just wanted to let you all know
that i will still be working on the project as usual - and I will
try my best to compensate the few days that I've been off.

greetings from india,
Pari