[asterisk-gui] Why No Commits? Where is everyone?

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Sun Jul 29 15:43:25 CDT 2007

Thanks Saul,

I plan to update the docs on asterisknow.org regarding gui development.

This will also include putting a "template" and tutorial,with instructions into trunk and branches.

Utilizing some of the functions we use everyday and how to make it work, just to give an example
that you can make your page from, usually all of the features we have access to.

-bk