[asterisk-gui] Unable to set Extension for Voicemail:, Solved!!! May be!

Pep Talens pep.talens at f1-connecting.com
Wed Jul 25 04:52:02 CDT 2007

Hi again,

  I agree George, it's pretty curious what happens with Voicemail Extension. I
remember that it worked fine with previous versions of Asterisk's Gui, but
the problem arose again, from my experience, with Asterisk 1.4.5 and its
contemporary GUI.

But it was great to realize that no problem came with Asterisk 1.4.6 + GUI
(Revision 1123).  And it's a shame to know about it again. Sorry for not to
be able to contribute more aid. If you need it working right now try Asterisk
1.4.6 + GUI (Revision 1123). It works fine. Good Luck!