[asterisk-gui] File editor

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:51:54 CDT 2007

ok for 1 the book is old and outdated and does not work with using the
asterisk gui.

2 make a bakup of you fir by cp filenae.conf filename.bak

then add to the existing extensions.conf.

now that being said if you will to work as a team and write a fully functional
dial plan it would help further the project.