[asterisk-gui] Adding sound files \ file ftp in gui

Stephen Coles scoles at wellpak.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 11:08:23 CDT 2007

The ability to upload sound files using the gui would be good - I see a
'record a menu' could this be change to record\upload a sound as a voice
menu is just a sound file

This could be take a step further like the file editor (i.e full access
to do what you want) - the ability to upload \ download any file a sort
of FTP web interface I don't know about the appliance maybe this is too
far as it will allow too much messing but just add a reset so you or the
telephone maintenance guy can reset it to factory defaults if everything
messes up i.e wipes everything and restore a ghosted image of the
factory default (your loss everything - user,ext etc but at least it be
working again then you just reupload your backup)

This will allow adding you own programs, scripts and sounds file
anywhere to the system - so I could keep the asterisk sounds in the
default dir and add a directory (using the ftp like interface) for my
sounds

Again if this can be done already im sorry a bit new to this and posting
here