[asterisk-gui] Cannot Set NAT/Qualify for User

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Fri Jan 26 12:06:39 MST 2007

 >> without outside users. We need to add the nat and qualify settings to
 >> the Advanced tab for users.

Our goal for the time being is to achieve a basic stable version of the GUI
with all the basic PBX functions and then improve on from there.
We understand that certain features are missing in the current version of the
gui - like device/user specific sip/iax settings, Supported Codecs etc.

Right now I'm working on the bugs that have been reported in our bug tracker system
and other basic features ( like ability to create and manage multiple dialplans etc etc)
which have a higher priority.

But contributions/patches like for features like these are always welcome.

 > We need some examples and docs about the code in the gui, most of the
 > ppl are trying to implement stuff but there is a lack of the documentation.

loud and clear,
let me see what i can do :-)

thanks
-Pari