R: R: [asterisk-gui] Problem with configuring GUI

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Mon Jan 8 10:46:20 MST 2007

 > I have replaced my version of gui_sysinfo with the latest version (217), but
 > I still have the same problem.
 >
 > Do I need to make particular operations after I have replaced this file?

interesting,
have you updated your '/var/lib/asterisk/static-http/config/setup/2.html' ?
Because that is where I removed 'the disabling of the next button'.

The way it used to be was
#1. disable the next button on page load
#2. get the current system date using the date command
#3. parse the output and update the corresponding fields
#4. enable the next button

so if there was an error during #3 the next button was just being disabled.
To fix this I removed #1 in 2.html in commit 207.
So, if you have the latest 2.html, the next button should be enabled no matter what.

thanks
-Pari